From 24 to a hundred thousand pieces, Dolphin Graphics offers in-house design and custom manufacturing options for EMBROIDERY and DIGITIZING. Using simple text or multi-color artwork, our embroidery department can produce a product with your existing design or create a new one. Our in-house digitizing department can take existing artwork or create images for exclusive embroidered designs for your apparel and products. Dolphin Graphics can provide all phases of the Design and Embroidery process.
- Rush service available
- Procurement plans available
- Embroidery & Digitizing
Re-sellers- Please contact Dolphin Graphics for more information.
Understanding the Embroidery process
Embroidery is the solution for apparel and accessories that require a quality look and feel at a reasonable cost. Embroidery for single pieces, prototypes or custom one-off pieces are possible.
Components of Embroidery
Small to large run capabilities
- PMS thread color matching is available
- 80 standard colors
- Quality backing and threads for long lasting image
- Embroidery will work on a variety of materials
Required Components for Embroidery
- Correct artwork file types ( see Embroidery Art Requirements )
- Determine fabric type for digitizing
- Digitized art file for embroidery
- Short run of 24 pc* minimum / flat or 24 pc* hat required.
The run size for multiple locations is determined by the quantity of garments to be embroidered. The cost to embroidery is determined by the stitch count of the design.
Project Recommendations for Creating a Cost-Effective Embroidery Project
- Simple designs look and embroider best.
- Make sure the artwork is in the correct format ( art charges may apply).
- If you do not have a design, Dolphin Graphics can create it for you.
- Determine stitch colors for your design. Try to use the same colors for all embroidery. *There is an additional cost for color changes.
- Color selection / we have 60 standard colors. (Choosing standard colors vs. a PMS color match will save you money. PMS color matches are additional for each project.)
- Select garments to be embroidered. We have easy access to hundreds of products. (Remember the digitized size you choose will stay that size on all items unless additional digitized files are created.)